Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Let's Get This Started! NaBloPoMo Challenge - Day 1

A few years ago, I took part in the NaBloPoMo challenge.  For those who haven't heard of it before, this takes place each November and, basically, it's a challenge to post on your blog every day for the entire month.  You can use their prompts or you can write about whatever you wish.  It was hard but I did it and felt great about it.

In my effort to get my blog going again, I have decided to take the challenge again.  I don't intend to link up my posts to their site like I did last time since it goes against my new goals for this blog but I'm still going to push myself.

Some posts will be shorter than others, and I fully intend to take advantage of a couple of Wordless Wednesdays, but I will be here.  Okay, I hope that I will be here.  No pressure Kathy!!

My hope is that this will exercise my writing muscles which have definitely shrunk a bit in the last year or so.  I predict that I will use this as a bit of a diary at the end of each day talking about my day and, perhaps, things that I've seen in the news though I will try to stay away from politics.  There is enough chatter about that online already!  I'm not even American and I am so totally over this nasty election campaign.


What am I thankful for today?  Given that it's the day after Halloween, let's keep it light and be thankful for the bowl of candy on my table that will keep me bouncing off the walls for a while ;)

Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment