Thursday, November 3, 2016

Throwback Thursday NaBloPoMo - Day 3

I had a VERY long day at work today; not leaving until 7:40.  It was an eleven hour workday for me.  Yes, I did order out food for supper and, yes, I do intend to hand the receipt for that meal to the boss tomorrow.  I definitely deserve it.

I don't have the energy or brainpower left for a really proper post so how about a Throwback Thursday pic?





This is one of my favourite pictures of me with my lovely late sister-in-law Kim.  It was a time before I had kids.  I was much younger than I am now and sitting on a terrasse in Old Montreal with my SIL drinking sangria was pretty much a perfect way of spending a summer afternoon.

She has been gone for almost fifteen years now and I still think of her often.  She had a knack for bringing plenty of drama to our lives but she also brought a lot of love and so many laughs and good times.

What am I thankful for today?  I'm a bit overloaded at work right now (hence the long day) but I am grateful to have that job.  There are so many who don't have one or don't have a good one.

Kathy

1 comment: